Yukon Dura Grip positraction for GM 8.5″
Yukon Dura Grip is a positraction limited slip differential that provides smooth yet aggressive traction, giving you the confidence and performance you need across a wide variety of terrains. The Dura Grip posi limited-slip is engineered for long life and is completely rebuildable. Dura Grips are built with a high strength nodular case, forged 4320 chromoly spider gears, and composite clutches. For unmatched positraction performance, the Dura Grip is the ultimate choice. When your vehicle demands performance, durability and strength, choose Yukon Dura Grip. Whether it at the track, off roading, racing or on the street, you deserve the confidence that these units offer.
- Fits 2.73 Gear Ratio & Up
- Fits 8.5″ & 8.6″ GM with 30 Spline Axles
- Fully rebuildable design and proudly assembled in the USA
- Limited Slip Differential with Composite Clutches
- All units are backed by extensive product testing and state-of-the-art software design
- Yukon Dura Grips feature 4320 chromoly spider gears for ultimate durability
- Gears are cut to provide the strongest teeth possible in any terrain
Some 2007 and newer vehicles may need to have material removed from the backside of the case to clear the housing. Yukon recommends the use of high grade GL-5 gear oil and Yukon LSD (Limited Slip Differential) additive for long life and smooth operation. Part number OILADD. The use of synthetic oil is allowed but may result in aggressive or noisy operation. This unit uses carrier bearing & race part numbers LM102949 & LM102911 for the 8.5″ housing (2.891″ Race OD) or LM603049 & LM603012 for the GM 8.6″ housing (3.062″ Race OD).
1 year warranty against Manufacturer defects